Monday, October 2, 2017

Bridal Shower || Decorations


We had a lot of fun with the decorations. 
The paper topiary was a Pinterest inspiration that actually turned out pretty great! Mom and Beth teamed up for that. 





I had the vision for a paper heart banner with a bible verse. 
I chose Song of Songs 8:6a:
"Set me as a seal upon your heart." 

The paper came from scrapbook paper and some old reader digest books. We cut out a ton of hearts - the book hearts I had cut out from a few years ago. The scrapbook paper was tackled in NY by my Memere and her sisters. They helped cut out, I don't know how many, hundreds of hearts that afternoon!


I got the idea of giving succulents away as party favors from Pinterest. 
Mom took care of that for me. We found some great containers at the Jar Store, and got a lot of the succulents online here.


We borrowed these darling bubble dishes from our church. 


It was Grandma's idea to use some extra hearts as coasters for the teacups. 
The glassware almost gave the paper a kaleidoscope look. 


This was the table when you first came in. The recipe box collected the recipes card we sent out with the invitations. Mom made Beth a personal terrarium. Beth's laptop sat at the end with an engagement picture slideshow with the song "That's Old Fashioned" by the Chordettes

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks so beautiful! :D You all did an excellent job. It's neat how the whole family was involved in decor.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!
We love hearing comments and remarks, so leave us a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...