Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Parabo Press


Hey everyone! 
I don't usually advertise, but I got my order in the mail today and loved it!
So, have you ever checked out Parabo Press


I ordered the 25 "free" prints ( you pay shipping ) and was very pleased. 
I'm going to start redecorating my room at some point, and these photos will be a great addition. 
All these pics are ones I've taken over the years, and in all different places! SD, NY, WY, IN, MA, ME. All pics with a memory, a place, a time in my past.... it's special to see those snapshots all together in one spot. 

They're printed on a sturdy, heavy card stock weight,  matte paper. 
You know, they would make adorable custom square postcards if you wanted...😊

I should go through a write the memory on the back - at the top of the Empire State building, helium balloon I rode in, yellow submarine Beth and Mom made for VBS... there's a little story there for each picture. 




I also ordered a softcover book for "free". No pics of that, sorry! I edited a story that a little boy from church wrote and illustrated, and I printed with Parabo Press. 
I'm really pleased with how that turned out too. 

Here's a discount code you can use for Parabo Press!
BYLQUK
The discount won't change the shipping price if you go for the free stuff. But there are some really cool artsy ways to get your pictures printed. Great ideas for personal gifts, or sentimental decor :) 

With the use of the code I do receive store credit. You can also get your own code to share with friends and gain credit too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!
We love hearing comments and remarks, so leave us a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...