Monday, September 25, 2017

Butterflies!!!



And a bumble bee :) 

I feel like I now have a photo of every angle of a monarch butterfly!!! Yes, there are a ton of pictures in this post- they're all sooooooooo fun!

Oh, and yes the pictures overhang the page, but I wanted them as big as possible. I'd recommend clicking on one to make it full screen then go through like a slideshow. 






Two weeks ago we had a bit of a feeding frenzy of monarch in our front garden. 
They loved Mom's "kiss me over the garden gate" ( the dangly pink flower ) 
I went out there with my camera and felt like I was snapping pics non stop! I think I only followed four different butterflies, but they were all so photogenic :)

The first pictures are through the front window - 
then I went outside and got really close up :) 






















































































2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, they are SO pretty! Monarchs are my favorite butterfly. Wow, wow, wow. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! It was so cool to just stand there and keep snapping pictures :) We haven't seen that many since that afternoon. I love monarchs too! Thanks Abbey!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!
We love hearing comments and remarks, so leave us a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...