Thursday, October 26, 2017

Silly Love Songs


I haven't played my ukulele as much as I've liked lately, but I'm trying to get back to that. 
Here are a few songs I've been learning to play - they all happen to be love songs.
These are just for fun, and none of these are polished recordings. I have a knack of wanting record new songs I've just learned... should reconsider that. 😏


I'm a little rusty. 😜






What do you think of "Silly Love Songs"? 😊
Do you have a few feel good favorites? 
What kind of songs do you play/listen to for fun?

9 comments:

  1. You have a lovely voice, I enjoyed these! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Beccado! Grandma & Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! :) Love you both!!!

      Delete
  3. Love these! Really like Stupid Cupid - your voice did it perfectly :D And love your commentary :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks Keturah! It's fun to sing a little crazy sometimes - it's hard to not stop and think "does this sound too silly or weird?". But it's a good challenge to sing in different ways :)

      Delete
  4. Beautifully done, Becca! Your voice is so lovely!

    What brand/model mic do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Havilah! I use a Blue Yeti USB microphone. His name is Mike :P

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Great name! :-D

      Delete

Greetings!
We love hearing comments and remarks, so leave us a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...