Tuesday, October 24, 2017

"Reader, I married him"



The old saying goes, "Happy the bride the sun shines on", and while there was a lack of sunshine on October 14th, there was plenty of happiness. :) 


While the dreary cold wasn't the most comfortable to stand out in for pictures (it's fall, I guess it's to be expected), it made for lovely lighting. 

Its been a little over a week now that we've been married, Shawn and I. This week is when reality sets in, the honeymoon is over, and Shawn is back to work. There's an apartment to organize, and a new routine to settle into.

Hopefully there'll be a little time for blogging too.... :) But this is all I have for now.

-Bethany


7 comments:

  1. ahhhhh!!!! Congratulations soo soo so so much!!! And love this picture :D And want more pictures! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I'm hoping once I hear back from our photographer I can share more, but this one was just a sneak peek she sent us. :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats! You two make a lovely couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress! Congratulations! Marriage is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! :D You made a lovely bride. I hope much happiness and strength of the Lord for you as you and Shawn settle into this new life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, congratulations, Bethany and Shawn! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! And you all look so happy!!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!
We love hearing comments and remarks, so leave us a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...