Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Album Cover Photo Shoot!


Let's go take some pictures for the album cover of the vinyl record I'm gonna order. 

Beth, lay on the ground. 



Umm... hi cat. 

Put the timer on the camera and quick lay down on the ground! 

Eh, probably would look better with a person taking the picture. 

Let's try some of those "Pinterest poses". 

Yeah, those look a little silly... 


There we go!

Ok now, sit by the tree for an artsy shot. 

And hug the cat!



Now throw some leaves in the air!


Alright, there should be something in there that can work.
A little Picmonkey magic and....



Super cool vintage style album cover!!!!!
Now I just need to order the record.😊

The songs I'm going to use are ones we had recorded a while ago.
And all of these have made an appearance on the blog.
I hoped we could record some new songs while Beth was home, but with everything else going on... it didn't take priority.

Maybe if this goes well we could make a Christmas album. 😊

9 comments:

  1. Love this post! So cute... hey did you notice picmonkey is no longer free???? And that's neat about the album... I'd love to buy a cd ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Keturah! I guess I haven't noticed that about Picmonkey - I've paid for a membership for a few years now, it's worth it for the amount I've used it. So you can't access anything without a membership?
    I'm experimenting with ordering a custom vinyl, but maybe we could do some CDs :) Maybe when we get a little time on our hands :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can still create pictures.. just can't save or download them now with out a membership ;p I'm sure it would be worth it. I'm just a cheap skate ;p

      Delete
    2. It won't let you export them? I do know they added the "hub" that's linked to membership, I've found it extremely helpful. But I didn't think you needed to pay to keep them....

      Delete
  3. Your photos are cute and your album cover is lovely! :D Your kitty is a good model too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paige! Yes, we think she is a pretty kitty :) She's at a new home now!

      Delete
  4. Oh these are adorable!! I wish I had a sister I could take pictures with..
    ah well!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!
We love hearing comments and remarks, so leave us a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...