Friday, May 19, 2017

Thank You Jesus


No, I didn't intentionally try to copy Becca's beautiful silhouette photo from yesterday, (my photo is nowhere close :) ) I just couldn't take a direct photo of this thing, cause it's a surprise.
Shhhhhhhhhhh!



One of the gals I've been working with here at camp, Mary Ann, is such a good example of just talking to God throughout the day.

Well, today we were out grocery shopping for camp, there was a place I needed to stop to get above mentioned thing. Let's call it a porcupine just for the fun of it.

So, this place had a couple porcupines, but they were quite expensive, and none of them would have fit in my car. A clerk called another store, but they didn't have any... I thought I'd just have to wait and look some places closer to home, but Mary Ann thought of another place to look. 

While we were driving there, she said a quick prayer out loud, asking God to help me find what I was looking for.

I thought this place would be kind of a long shot for porcupines, but they had some!!! They were less then half the price, and they were smaller too, so I could fit one in my car!!!

Praise God!

A certain someone will be very excited to receive this porcupine tomorrow. :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!
We love hearing comments and remarks, so leave us a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...