Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Nightstand Stack


From bottom to top:

My planner, calendar, whatever it's called. I just know it's been pretty helpful. :)

"Fix Your Eyes on Jesus" by Ann Ortlund. I'm reading this as part of my devotions in the morning.

My well loved, duct tape covered Bible.

My journal, which has a Charlotte Bronte quote in the cover-
"I'm just going to write because I cannot help it"

Then there are my three books for pre-marital counseling. So far, I've just started "Feminine Appeal" by Carolyn Mahaney, and it's been really good.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

What books do you have on your nightstand?

Do you keep a journal?

And do you like keeping track of your schedule in a planner?
(I'll admit, this is my first year being semi-diligent about it)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!
We love hearing comments and remarks, so leave us a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...