Monday, June 12, 2017

It looks like I'm not in the Midwest anymore....



Hello!

(Becca here) 

There have been a few big changes I hadn't mentioned on the blog yet.


One, I left my lovely job at the Children's Museum. ( Had I ever mentioned that I worked there?) 

Two, I flew all by myself for the very first time!!! ( Like in a plane, like far away ) Scary! Not really... 


Three, I now live at a magical place called Memere's House. 
(Memere is french for Grandma) 
She's Mom's Mom. 

I'll be here pretty much all summer. Got a job lined up, and gonna meet people, and have adventures,  and spend time with the oodles of extended family that live up here too. 

So yeah. 😏

Gonna be fun! 

She goes to a much bigger church then mine, so new experience. There are actually people near my age there! ( scary! ) 😜 Just kidding. It'll all take some getting used too. 

Also, Memere walks 7 miles in the morning. Yikes! Did that today. Didn't die! Yay!

I will keep blogging - should've posted Saturday, but that was the day I flew in. So, I know you'd understand. 😊

Ummm.... picture. Should do a picture....

View off Memere's deck
Sculpture my Uncle made! He's artsy too .😜  We've been moving it around to find the perfect spot...
He's also making a dragon! 
I can make sun tea here too! Yay! 
So, now you know. Both of the Clever Bunnies are... adventuring "abroad"?
I feel like the young lady in those classic novels who gets to travel with a Grandmother or Aunt. Another great way to find "adventure". 


3 comments:

  1. Oh, it sounds like you have an adventurous summer ahead! :) Your Memere sounds like a neat person and she has a lovely home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so neat, Becca! I am so glad you are getting to travel. Many young girls do not get that privilege.... at least girls like us ;) And wow.. I love that Jane Austen quote.. I keep seeing so many.. I think that may be a sign that I need to read her books or something. I keep meaning to read her stuff.. life is just so busy! Have fun! And can't wait to hear more about your summer!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!
We love hearing comments and remarks, so leave us a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...