Thursday, October 30, 2014

Brooklyn's Beautiful Baby Bunnies

We interrupt our Doctor Who Party blog series to bring you a very important post....

Baby Bunnies!

Our friend Brooklyn's rabbit Ariel and our buck, Simon, had a litter together the beginning of October. We got to go for a visit last week, and it was a fun chance for photos.


Brooklyn and her bunnies.



Brooklyn's brother Isaac helped corral the babies. :)



"I think there's room for me too!"
Ariel has been a wonderful mother to this litter, and they are such a batch of cuties! They all have their mama's gorgeous, plushy fur, and the three castors have such beautiful color. 

You've done a great job taking care of them all, Brooklyn, and thanks for letting us visit!


7 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwww! This is why I want a rabbit for a pet! A shame they are deemed "pests" in Aus :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sad! Are there no wild rabbits in Australian?

      Delete
    2. I know right!!! Well there, you see that's the thing. There are SO many, SO SO many that they are deemed pests and unwanted. People actually go round and shoot them. Keep in mind that's in the outback not in the city where I live. When I lived in the country I saw heaps!

      Delete
  2. Bunnies! SO CUTE. They're illegal where I live, unfortunately, but I've always thought there were freakishly cute!! EEEP. x)
    Thanks for stopping by @ Notebook Sisters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so strange to hear, but now two people have said it! Yes, they are very adorable. :)

      Delete
  3. Maybe you can tell by now, I LOVE BUNNIES!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!
We love hearing comments and remarks, so leave us a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...