Saturday, June 1, 2013

Jadeite Gifts

By: Beth


  A few of my graduation gifts were additions to my slowly growing jadeite collection, which was really neat! A few of the pieces, I had never seen before in antique stores, or online.


  I received this adorable little juicer from some friends. It doesn't have any markings on it, but from what  I have looked up on the computer, I think it was made in the 1930's.




This cute canister and serving bowl were a gift from my great aunt and uncle.



They're both depression glass as far as I know, again, no exact markings.  The bowl is a bubble style and was made in many different colors.  It's really fun, isn't it? It would look so pretty with a fresh fruit salad in it.
So far, I've been able to fit my collection in my hope chest, but as I get more and more pieces, I might need to change that so I'll have room for other things in there.  :)









3 comments:

  1. wow, they are very different and unique in a good way!
    sayhitothenewgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your dishes are so pretty! Hope you had a good graduation. Keturah

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!
We love hearing comments and remarks, so leave us a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...