Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A Morning Bike Ride in Pictures

By Becca

We ( Beth, Mom and I) have been trying to go on a bike ride each morning.  Not only is it good exercise, but it also makes a nice start to one's day.  We have a lake that we ride around, it's a ten mile ride and a great opportunity to bring along my camera!




Sparkling drops of morning dew still clinging to the grass.



The lake was so calm that morning, its glassy surface reflecting the trees.

 Along the way I met a yellow headed black bird, 


A beautiful view of the lake
 (please excuse the dirty camera lens)


A random shot I took over my shoulder, and turned out pretty good 
( if I do say so myself )  : )

1 comment:

Greetings!
We love hearing comments and remarks, so leave us a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...