Thursday, August 17, 2017

You Are My Sunshine



Hiya! Becca here!

Ok, on Monday I didn't have to work until 2:00. My six year old cousin has been staying with us this week, and one of the things I told her we could do is play with my microphone.
I was thinking it'd would be a time consuming activity :P
I know I've had fun recording and playing with programs like garageband ever since I was a kid.

She did some silly things - like recording ten tracks of herself singing the chorus of "Lollipop" with like, a bunch of extra lollies. 😛

I wanted to try to do one "good" one to be able to show Memere, and her parents,
and this is what we got! So happy! :)

For the second time, she sang by herself and I recorded a harmony track afterwards. While I was recording the harmony, she jumped in "how much I love you" with a high harmony!! That surprised me! You can hear it kind of faintly in the recording. I don't know if she could've done it again. Trying to sing a harmony with her usually threw her off. 😏

After the recording, I got the idea for the video. We scrambled to find crayons and were taking about what pictures to draw ( mostly her ideas ) and drawing those pictures and taking pictures of those pictures -
then I had to go to work.

I put it all together when I got back that night.

Hope you like it! We had fun making it! 😊

3 comments:

Greetings!
We love hearing comments and remarks, so leave us a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...