Friday, December 5, 2014

Paper Fury Blog Party

Even though Becca and I don't read much in the way of current YA fiction, we still have so much fun reading Cait's posts over at her old blog, The Notebook Sisters, and participating in her Beautiful People link-up.

Well, The Notebook Sisters has now changed to Paper Fury, and we're helping spread the word!


1. Why did you start blogging?

Becca and I started blogging so we could share what we're doing with friends and family who don't live close by. When new friends find our blog, we love that too!

2. What’s the story behind your blog’s name?

Thinking of a blog name was hard. The bunnies part came because we raised and love rabbits, and as to clever... It may or may not have something to do with the 10th Doctor.


And as we explored in this post, clever has a lot of different meanings; artful, creative, imaginative, practical, nifty, original, adventurous, and witty. Just the kind of things we wanted to blog about. :)

3. How many designs have you been through since you started blogging? (Pictures! We demand pictures!)

Not that many, actually. When we first started, we used a Watermark template from Blogger with only a few customizations that looked basically like this.

(Obviously with Clever Bunnies across the top instead)

Our current design has stuck around for quite a while, with the occasional background change when we find a cuter fabric pattern to change it with. Maybe it's time for a new design?


4. Have you ever switched blog platforms? What made you move? If you haven’t ever changed…why?

Nope. We like Blogger. It has it's glitches once in a while, but it's pretty simple to use and customize. If we were more techie, we might be able to find more short comings, but right now we're content with our little blog here.

5. How long does it take you to write a post? What’s your postly process like?

It varies. As to our postly process, it usually goes like this:

Bethany: We should write a post, it's been almost a week since our last one.
Becca: All right, what should we post about?
Bethany: Hmmmmmmm......

or

Bethany and Becca: WE HAVE SO MANY COOL THINGS TO POST ABOUT!

The biggest thing is finding time to post, as there's always something going on to post about.

6. Have you ever been super nervous about a post? Why?! What was it?

I don't think so.

7. Do you have a blogging schedule?
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/508695720385098792/

  We try to post at least once a week, but sometimes it's more, sometimes it's less.

8. Do you tell people In-Real-Life about your blog? Their reactions?

We have, and people are either interested, or give us strange looks, as recorded in this post.  :)

9. Top ten blogs you read/comment on the most! Go! Go!

In no particular order:
7. If You Give a Girl a Pen
8. However Improbable
9. Story Girl
10. Paper Fury

  There's more lovely blogs we follow too, but there just isn't room for all of them!

10. If you could change/improve things about your blog, what would they be?
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/508695720385101692/
Hmmm... I really don't know.


And that's it! If you haven't seen Cait's new blog, go check it out!

6 comments:

  1. Let me start this comment by going DAVY JONES *THUD*
    *Scrambles back onto chair*
    Beth and Becca my dear friends I am SO sorry for not getting your book info up yet.. I've been crazilly busy and my schedule is tight. I do hope you understand. It will be up before Christmas. Being a Senior in School does take it out of you. :-)
    Hope all is good and I loved this post!

    ~ Evie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! He just fit perfectly. :)

      That's fine! We understand being busy. Whenever you get to it will be great!

      Delete
  2. Hee hee, I love the Monkees gifs.
    Great post! I enjoyed hearing the story behind your name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same with post ideas! There's either thirty two million of them or I sit starting at my blinking mouse for hours. 0.0 I love the story behind your blog's name! SO AWESOME. and your design is cute. ;-) Although I'm always changing my blog's design. Ahh! I probably shouldn't so much. But it's about every 6 months for me. At least it shakes things up, right?!
    Thanks for helping me spread the word. XD *offers you cake*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish my friends would actually look up my blog. I told them about it, but usually nobody's interested. Lucky you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!
We love hearing comments and remarks, so leave us a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...