Thursday, April 13, 2017

Challenge!


Saw this while roaming on Pinterest this morning. 
Convicting, isn't it? 

I know there are so many " acceptable " sins that I let slide by in my life. 

But God clearly tells us: 

"Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world." Philippians 2:14-15

So how about it? Wanna do it with me? 
Let's go shine! 

2 comments:

  1. Oooo, a difficult challenge! But one that is life-changing, I'm sure. Complaining is so engrained in our lives that it doesn't seem like a problem any more... Thank you for the reminder that it isn't okay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is! I'm gonna go for a second round today, haven't mastered it quite yet :P It's so revealing when I kept stopping myself in conversation - recounting the day and realizing that it was more complaint then contentment. God is soooo good to us, and yet we complain more then we give thanks. Still learning and growing!

      Delete

Greetings!
We love hearing comments and remarks, so leave us a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...