Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christmas Christmas time is here :)

Hmmm.... technology is frustrating. 
Merry Christmas! We made music :) 
Beth and I recorded this one after her baby shower back in November. 
It's not your typical Christmas song - but we think it counts :) 
The Gray Havens are super cool and you should google them if you don't know about them.  


And now to jump back in time to Christmas (technically Thanksgiving) past.

This one I was sure was on the blog, but I couldn't find it.
Thanksgiving 2016, I believe, was when this was recorded.
We did this arrangement for the Christmas tea our church holds each year.

Beth: "Wow, look how short my hair is!" :P



I wonder if I could hit those high note better now....

Anyhow, for those of you who still check in on us, thank you, and have a very wonderful Christmas!
- Beth and Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!
We love hearing comments and remarks, so leave us a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...