Saturday, February 14, 2015

Photo-a-day || February 7-13


Hello there!

We had a very lovely Valentine's post planned, but trouble with Youtube has postponed it until further notice. 

So sorry.

And to those of you wondering about how Dax is doing at Thornwood,  Becca will be posting another chapter as soon as she can. Yesterday was quite busy, plus the internet has been a little sketchy, throwing off our normal posting schedule. 

And to try something new, today I give you my first attempt at a photo-a-day challenge. I thought it would be a good way to keep you updated with what we're doing, and fun to join Natasha's link-up.

Saturday: A lovely morning for a walk.
I forgot to take a picture for Sunday, but here is a very pretty book cover
from one of the books in the library.
Monday: Getting a letter from a friend and enjoying the warm weather.
The breeze made it a bit difficult to study, though. :)
Tuesday: After lunch, we went with some girls from school to help make dolls
to send to a missionary in the Sudan. 
Wednesday: I spent part of a free hour taking pictures of some of the other
beautiful old books in the library. :)
Thursday: My bible cover, made by me about a year and a half ago.
It's seeing a lot of wear here at school, but it's holding up well so far!
Friday: Even though it was the day before Valentine's, it was our last day to get mail before the weekend,
 so between Thursday and Friday, Becca and I each got lots of sweets from family and friends.
Grandma and Grandpa also came for a visit Friday, which was fun.
And that's all for now!

Cheerio!

7 comments:

  1. I loved getting a glimpse of your week! I'm so glad you linked up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea!!!!!!!! The old book covers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girls! I'm glad to know you are doing photo a day and started linking up with Natasha of Day by Day!

    I'm sorry we have been so silent on your blog lately. We now have two sign-ins for our Blog and only one has all the blogs we follow entered into it's dashboard. :( :P

    ta-ta!
    Cassie
    of Calico Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, chocolates, chocolates, chocolates! (Although I don't care about chocolate too much myself, especially when I don't know what's inside of those box pieces, LOL!)

    But sweet (pun intended)... and free treats are always great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely pictures. I like the old book, but I just love old books

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a good week! Um...those are a couple of beautiful book covers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I'm having serious book-envy problems right now. Not to mention the chocolate... Mmmm.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!
We love hearing comments and remarks, so leave us a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...