Monday, November 27, 2017

"I like it! I like it!"


Just popping in to share a few favorites of late. 

Listening to:


(I can seriously listen to it on repeat and not get tired of it)




Baking:

These brownies + butterscotch chips


Cooking:


click picture for link
Simple, but very delicious.


Reading:


My family was reading this together before the wedding, but I'm hoping to read the rest soon. It's a very thought provoking book about having a right focus with how we use the technology so readily available to us.


And this guy I married a little over six weeks ago, I like him a lot too. :)

Photo credit to Becca

Thats all for now! I'm hoping to share more about the wedding soon!

-Bethany



4 comments:

  1. These all sound/look like fun favorites! :)Happy first six weeks of marriage. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now you have me obsessed with the music! And congrats on six weeks of marriage. Being married is the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it cool? :) and thanks! being married is a lot of fun :)

      Delete

Greetings!
We love hearing comments and remarks, so leave us a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...