Saturday, July 8, 2017

High, Low, Buffalo


High, low, buffalo is a sort of game we play at the end of camp day where the kids in our dorm can share their highs, lows, and something funny from the day.

It was Junior A camp this week, the shortest one, only 48 hours long, and with the youngest age group.  Instead of my usual role as a dorm leader, I was support staff, helping lead music, and cleaning, and other odd jobs.

Here's my high, low, and buffalo of the past few days.

High:
Getting to play music with two other girls, one helped sing and the other played the piano.


Low:
Thursday was hot. Like really hot- 95 degrees, and humid.


Buffalo:
While sweeping the girls bathroom yesterday morning, half of my dust pile kept jumping away. Crickets, crickets everywhere.


Thats all for now!

5 comments:

  1. Love that idea - would be something good to incorporate into journaling :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought of that, but that's a good idea!

      Delete
  2. What a lovely painting! ^_^ That sounds like a fun idea to start conversations. Crickets are cute but that many bugs sounds a little scary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, the kids don't appreciate an audience of insects while using the restroom :p

      Delete
  3. I've played this before, but I never knew it had a name! That's great. :) I hope you are staying cool! 95 is a little too hot for me.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!
We love hearing comments and remarks, so leave us a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...